Thursday 5 April 2012

The Path Between The Trees

I'm very happy to announce the release of 'The Path Between The Trees', my latest offering. It's on the new Netlabel We Are All Ghosts, a label set up by my good mate Thomas Mathie. Thomas has done artwork for a few of my previous albums, and this new release, as far as I am concerned, is some of the best he's done.

Judging by the thousands of comments I usually get, it seems I'm talking to myself again, but because my memory isn;t what it was, it's perhaps a good thing because next week I'll look on my blog and realise I've a new release.

http://archive.org/details/waag_rel001

3 comments:

  1. I am delighted with this release and humbled that you agreed with my crazy idea of creating a net label to, in part, release it. It really is some of your best work to date... really evolving into something new. I love it and am grateful for your efforts in working with me. Thank you so very much.

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more than happy with the results, for sure. I'm also delighted you took the 'plunge' and went ahead. I know you wanted to do the label a while back and asked if I'd contribute. All I can say is here's to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a bit of a corker, that's fer sure!

    ReplyDelete