Monday 27 September 2010

Adrift off the Islets of Langerhans :: Earthrid 012



Available on Earthrid and for the first time Bandcamp is my lucky thirteenth release entitled "Adrift off the Islets of Langerhans".

It is described in the blurb as... "an album of majestic, brooding mood music from Yorkshire’s master of ambience, Cousin Silas. The atmosphere ranges from the menacing to the pastoral, from the joyous to the serene."

This is my third release on Earthrid (I count "Abominations of Yondo") and my thanks go to them for, once again, releasing my work.

Adrift off the Islets of Langerhans is available now from Earthrid and Bandcamp.

2 comments:

  1. Such thoughtful, beautiful sounds presented to us and no one thinks to comment. That's unfortunate. I've been listening for about three years now and am always excited to know what you'll do next. Your work matters.

    A friend in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KJ, for your encouragment, much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete